TEDxFullerton2010.9.19---Frank Peters :创业精神的艺术




TEDxFullerton2010.9.19---Frank Peters :创业精神的艺术
TEDxFullerton - Frank Peters - The Art Of Entrepreneurship
Was it my second or third startup?
I wanted to forget those early failed attempts, but upon selling my software company after 15 at the helm, I was tired and I wasn't going to jump back into the business world, not right away anyway. Instead I started learning about art. Renaissance Man or pure hubris, I'm not sure which compelled me, but I've been a perpetual learner all my life (as in perpetual), so this new found interest was just another in a long series of passions. But this pursuit would be different; this new interest would set wheels in motion
that would change my life. First I had to visit the great museums of Europe then I became a dance photographer in New York City.
About TEDx, x = independently organized event
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized. (Subject to certain rules and regulations.)

TEDxFullerton- 弗兰克彼得斯-创业精神的艺术
它是我的第二个或第三个启动?
我想忘记那些早期的失败的尝试,但在销售后,15日在掌舵我的软件公司,我累了,我不会跳回进入商业世界,而不是马上反正。相反,我开始对艺术的学习。文艺复兴人或纯粹的傲慢,我不知道这迫使我,但我一直是我一生永久的学习者(如永久),因此这个新发现的兴趣是另一个在一长系列的激情。但是,这种追求会有所不同,这将建立新的兴趣车轮运动
这将改变我的生活。首先,我曾访问欧洲的话,我成为伟大的博物馆在纽约市舞蹈摄影师。
关于TEDx的中,x=独立组织的活动
在传播思想的精神价值,TEDx是一种本地的,自发组织的活动,使人们共同分享TED的类似体验活动。在TEDx活动,TEDTalks视频及现场演讲结合,引发的深入讨论和一小群的连接。这些地方,自我组织的活动都是品牌TEDx的,其中x=独立组织的TED事件。 TED会议为TEDx的方案提供一般性指导,但个别TEDx活动是自发组织的。 (根据一定的规则和条例。)

No comments: